- Do not wash your hair within 48 hours after installation.
- Always use hair products that add Moisture to your hair extensions.
- We highly recommend that you use our Remarkable Hair Therapy Range to take care of your own hair and hair extensions.
- Cheaper products can cause damage and dry your hair extensions out.
- DO NOT use Organics, Head &Shoulders, Pantene or Tresseme on your hair extensions.
- Always use a leave in conditioner spray, we recommend Revlon Uniq 1, Lisap Straight fluid and the Swartzkopf Pink Gliss range.
- Hair extensions do not have natural oils, it is very important to use a deep moisturising treatment 2 times per week.
- Always use a heat protector before heat styling your hair. Using an elixir oil before and after styling your hair will smooth out your hair extensions, we recommend OGX Extra Penetrating Argan Oil of Morocco.
- Do not brush tape hair extensions with anything other than a wide tooth comb when they are wet. Dry your extensions thoroughly after a wash.
- Never sleep with wet hair extensions, make sure your hair is dry before going to bed.
- Always sleep with your hair in a bun or loose ponytail.
Sleep on a satin pillowcase, it keeps the hair from matting and tangling.
- Gently brush your hair from root to tip with wide tooth comb, a hair extension brush or tangle teezer at least 3 times a day.
- Brush over your bonds to prevent knots from being formed.
When you are swimming, always use a leave in conditioner spray and brush your hair out gently. Wash your hair after swimming.
Hair Extensions need to be moved up (re-bonded) every 2-3 months.
- Your hair extensions will last depending on how good they are taken care of, take care of your hair, and it will increase the life span.